Happiness is the key of living a Healthy Life

HAPPINESS 


When I was a kid I had a doll. Her name was Betty. I took her wherever I used to go. She stayed with me all the time. I used to talk to her, do her hair, gave her a bath, take her to swings to garden, played with her all the time, share her secrets and whatnot. We were like best buddies. Whenever I talked to her the feeling I had was amazing. It is not something I can’t put into words. It was like I was happiest with her. Isn’t it strange that I was happy with what you call is merely a “doll”? Well back then when we were young when we were kids we all used to be happy in small things. My dad would bring me chocolate on his way back home from the office. My mom would make me my favorite dish. Granny would tell me my favorite fairytale.  Grandpa played with me and taught me coloring. And I felt like I am the happiest person alive on this planet or even in the universe. Small things would make me happy, very small. And not just me every kid would be happy if he or she had those things.




Today while cleaning my room, I found Betty. With her, I found a book full of memories. I realized how happy I was back then. I asked mom to cook my favorite, I asked daddy to bring me chocolates, I asked granny to tell me favorite fairytale and I asked grandpa to play with me. After this, I realized that all little things make me happy. A little chocolate, my fairytale, my fav food, some games and BETTY this all still makes me happy.

The answer is obvious, NO.

These things might give us a feeling of satisfaction but this is surely not what happiness means. If this is what happiness is meant to be, I guess all the successful rich people might be happy. But you know what! they are more worried. They have next level tensions. Despite having all their money they might not be happy as you are. Now you may wonder what happiness is.

The answer is not tough like a 12th grade’s maths integration problem. It is as simple as learning the alphabets. You already know the answer but you are not willing to accept. Even at this point while you read this, you are 95% happy. But the fact you don’t believe is that you don’t realize it. The happiness you look for in this world lies within yourself. If you are happy It just you have to look within yourself. Happiness is a feeling which gives you a mental state of joy and pleasure. It can be attained from very small things. What made you happy when you were a child should make you happy today also. It doesn’t matter that you have grown up now. You just have to change that definition of happiness and you will find happiness in small things. You might be happy while you feed a dog or you might be happy when you play with your childhood toy or you know you might feel what happiness is just by talking to yourself or your family for a while. Try to find happiness within yourself. Because that is something you will always have. You always have yourself. Once you learn how to be happy within yourself no one can cause you harm.

There is a saying in Bhagwat Gita, chapter 5, verse 24

”𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔. ℍ𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life journey With Yoga(Breathing Yoga)

Seek first to understand, then to be understood

Simple Guidance to have a strong Will Power